Make the Switch
Switching to BCEFCU is easy!
Switch Kit Checklist
Step 1: Open an account at BCEFCU
Step 2: Change Direct Deposits and Automatic Payments
Direct deposits may include payroll, retirement, social security, child support, or interest and dividend payments.
Complete and submit the appropriate direct deposit forms.
Please note that many forms require the Credit Union’s routing/transit number. Our routing/transit number is 252075757.
- Baltimore County Direct Deposit Change Form – must be mailed or returned to BCEFCU, please note that a change in direct deposit will result in the issue of a paper check for one pay
- Baltimore County Retirement Direct Deposit Change Form – must be mailed or returned to BCEFCU, please note that a change in direct deposit will result in the issue of a paper check for one pay
- Generic Direct Deposit Authorization Form – Non-Baltimore County Government employees should contact your employer’s Human Resources Department for information on direct deposit change requirements
- Social Security Direct Deposits- visit www.ssa.gov/deposit/howtosign.htm or call 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778)
Automatic Payment Changes:
Notify all companies who you have authorized to deduct funds from your account of your account change to BCEFCU.
Step 3: Close Old Account
- Remember to close your old account when you are sure the account is inactive.
- Inform your old financial institution and request any balances remaining on the account.
- Destroy your old checks, ATM/Debit Cards and deposit slips.